Good morning, mommies!
It’s Saturday and the day before Mother’s Day (my first!) and there’s a lot going on in and around the city if you’re looking for something to do! Here are some ideas:
1) Bright’s Grove town wide garage sale! Wander around the Grove and enjoy the fresh air. You might even find some good deals and hidden treasures 😉 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
2) The Sarnia Horticultural Society is holding their 32nd annual Plant Sale from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at 1120 Bel Aire Drive in Sarnia.
3) One Stop Mom Shop – St. Clair Child and Youth Services @ 129 Kendall St. in Point Edward – Plants available for sale, baking, vendor areas, lots of shopping. Free admission…bring the family. Reasonably priced breakfast, too! 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Proceeds to P.P.M.D. programs at St. Clair Child & Youth Services.
4) Indoor Garage Sale at Blackwell United Church (1825 Blackwell Rd) from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
5) If you live in Corunna, the Corunna Legion is holding a Mother’s Day Show and Sale Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00pm. Admission is $1.00 with proceeds going to the Canadian Breast Cancer Society.
6) The Lambton County Derby League is hosting “Skate Crush” , a fundraiser for the Crude Oil Crushers! $5 to get in or $15 for a family of 4. Skates will be available for rental or bring your own! (rollerblades allowed). Live DJ music to skate to!
- 3pm-6pm there will be FAMILY SKATE. bring the little ones out for an afternoon of family fun! Under 18 MUST wear a helmut.
- 7pm-10pm there will be ADULT SKATE. 18+ Whether your skating for the first time, an old pro, a derby fan or you just want to bring back memories of roller skating at Skate Country! Come on out and enjoy skating for the adults.