Kids driving you nuts yet? I know I am super late with this one but for what it’s worth, here are some kid friendly activities going on in Sarnia for the March Break!
- YMCA March Break Madness (day camps) – VIEW FLYER
- March Break Activities @ Playfair Music – During March Break Playfair will offer some introductory lessons in audio engineering, music theory, song writing and recording. Anyone interested contact Steve Dumont at 519-330-2651
- The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts March Break day camps from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for kids ages six to 12. Cost is $170 for the week, or $50 per day. Activities include “Manga Anime” (Monday), “Spectactular Sculpture” (Tuesday), “Drawing 1,2,3” (Wednesday), “It’s all about me” (Thursday), and “Masterful Masterpieces” on Friday. Call 519-337-0507 to register.
And my personal favourites…
- FREE Public Library Programming – The Sarnia Library will offer drop-in board games and crafts all week, along with ‘Puppets on the Go’ March 14 at 10:30 a.m. (adult accompaniment required). LegoWorks and Digital Storytelling (ages 9 to 13) run from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.Lambton County libraries are also offering a number of free activities at the following branches: Thedford, Wyoming, Alvinston, Bright’s Grove, Petrolia, Florence, Mallroad and Port Lambton.
For a full list of programming, visit the Lambton County Libraries Program Calendar
- FREE Best Start Drop-in Programming at the Ontario Early Years Centres for kids ages 0 – 6 years. Bring the kids to have fun and enjoy open play, crafts, a healthy snack, and circle time songs –VIEW SCHEDULE
*Remember these drop-in programs are FREE and do not require registration! You just show up anytime during their open hours end enjoy!
If you know of any other March Break programming that should be added to this list, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.