It’s almost time to round up your little ones and hop over to Easter in The Park again!
Here are the festivities happening in and around Sarnia-Lambton for Easter 2013:
Bright’s Grove – Saturday, March 23, 2013 @ 11:00am:
Bring the family to the Wildwood Park and enjoy:
- Peter Rabbit will lead the Easter Egg hunt beginning at 11:15am
- Prizes for the best decorated Easter hats, baskets and posters.
- Judging will be done by age groups-from 0 to 12 years old.
- Organized by the Bright’s Grove Optimists
Corunna – Sunday, March 24, 2013 @ 1:00pm:
Bring the family to the Cap Park and enjoy:
- Prizes, treats, and an Easter Egg Hunt for kids 12 and under
- Bring your decorated Easter basket and hunt for the Golden Egg!
- Organized by the Optimist Club of Moore
Petrolia – Friday, March 29, 2013 @ 11:00am:
Bring the family to the Greenwood Pavilion on Huggard Street and enjoy:
- The Petrolia & District Lions 25th Annual East Egg Hunt!
- Registration begins at 11:15am
- Donations of canned food for the Petrolia Food Bank will be gratefully accepted.
Sarnia – Saturday, March 30, 2013 @ 10:00am:
Bring the family to the Children’s Animal Farm at Canatara Park and enjoy:
- Train rides, delicious food, and lots of activities for the kids
- Meet and greet with the Easter Bunny
- Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 10:00am!
- Organized by the Seaway Kiwanis with the help of the City of Sarnia