It is SOOOOOOOO COLD outside! Since we’ve been cooped up in the house more than usual this week, I have decided that we should kill two birds with one stone and do lots of toddler friendly craft time to get head start on some Valentine’s Day decorations and gifts! Here is what we are going to try out:
1) Handprint Valentine’s Day Craft: I am going to laminate these to make DIY Kitchen Placemats for the family!
2) Crystal Hearts Valentine’s Science Experiment from Little Bins for Little Hands: These looks COOL. I think my 3 year old will be totally fascinated! Plus, they will look pretty tied with ribbon and hanging down from my dining room chandelier.
3) LOVE Handprint and Footprints Sign: Put it in a nice frame and this would be a really special decoration to get out every year.
4) Tissue Paper Stained Glass Window: I love the looks of this! My 3 year old is obsessed with scissors (don’t worry, we use the My First Crayola Safety Scissors)
so I think he will like to try and help cut out the hearts.
5) Valentine Door Hanger: I am going to try this one on my own. This will be a nice surprise for the kids to find hanging on their doors! I will put some special treats and a card in them.
*Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link to Amazon.ca. You are by no means obligated to make any purchases, but if you do I will receive a small commission.