I hope you are all enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday morning. Maybe a few of you lucky ducks (like my daughter) are still sleeping! Thanks to my 3 year old, I have been awake for hours. I actually don’t mind getting up really early, though. There’s something really peaceful about being up while it’s still dark out. Plus, I get to enjoy a little one on one time with the little guy.
I didn’t post what was going on for the weekend yesterday as I normally do because I was just too busy but I hope you all found something fun to do. Here’s what’s on today:
Sunday, March 15:
- 9am & 10am: Free Spring Movies at Krafft 8 Theatre – Today’s Movie: Earth to Echo
- 9:30 – 10:15am: Family Fun Time @ Central United Church (all welcome)
- 10:30am – 12pm: Parent and Tot Open Swim @ YMCA
- 12:00 – 1:30pm: Family Skating @ Germain Arena. $2.
- 1 – 3pm: Free Family Art Drop In @JNAAG – Today’s project: Fabric Collages!
Next weekend the maple syrup festivals start!
You can also visit THIS POST for other budget friendly family fun ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the Sarnia Mom Source Activities Calendar regularly so you don’t miss out of any fun! I am working on adding March Break activities on there.