First and foremost, I would like to wish all of you moms a very Happy Mother’s Day weekend! I hope you all have a chance to kick your feet up, relax a bit and just enjoy the beautiful world around you. Here’s what’s going on around Sarnia this weekend:
Saturday, May 9
- 7am – ?: Point Edward Annual Village Wide Garage Sales
- 9am – 1pm: Lambton College Main Site OEYC Drop In (There is also a special literacy event called Sunny Days from 10 – 11:30am. Call 519-542-6100 to register.)
- 9am – 2pm: Grace United Church Spring Fair and Plant Sale – Heaven’s Wildlife Rescue has children’s activities from 10am – 12pm!
- 10am – 12pm: Home Depot Kid’s Workshop: Build a Picket Fence Frame
- 10am – 12pm: Lowes Kid’s Build and Grow Clinic: Mother’s Day Planter
- 10 – 11:30am: Canatara Park Flock and Walk (family friendly event)
- 11am: Cineplex Family Favourites Presentation ($2.99 admission!). Today’s Movie: The Wizard of Oz
Sunday, May 10
- 9:30 – 10:15am: Family Fun Time @ Central United Church (all welcome)
- 10:30am – 12pm: Parent and Tot Open Swim @ YMCA
- 1 – 3pm: Free Family Art Drop In @JNAAG – Today’s project: Thanks, Mom!
- 7 – 9pm: Heather Henson’s Sing Along With The Muppet Movie
You can also visit THIS POST for other budget friendly family fun ideas!
Don’t forget to check out the Sarnia Mom Source Activities Calendar regularly so you don’t miss out of any fun!