The St. Clair Child & Youth Services Family Drop-In
This OEYC satellite is located in the lower level at the Lochiel Community Centre, 180 North College Street, Sarnia, ON. (East side of College Street at the end of Lochiel Street). Please enter off the entrance on the east side of the building and take stairs to the lower level.
Pre-School Head Start Program:
- Children 0-6 years
- Parents and caregivers to accompany their children
- Crafts, playdough, games, circle time
- Snacks provided.
Other Programs Available On Site:
- SoundStart Program (appointments can be arranged)
- Well-Baby Clinics (appointments can be arranged)
- Prevention Social Worker (available upon request)
- Community Assistance (clothing, household items)
- GARDEN FRESH
Food Box :
$10 for single box
$15 for family box
$ 5 for fruit bag
Rides (within the city of Sarnia only) are available Tuesday mornings and
Thursday afternoons! Please call 519-337-7811 before 8:45 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. if you need a ride.
Visit www.stclairchild.ca to view their current calendar or for more information.