Happy September, everyone! It’s almost fall ya’ll! I love this time of year.
I hope everyone’s transition back into the school year was a smooth one. It’s been a busy couple of years for me but BOTH of my wee ones are in school full time now which will leave me a little extra time to devote to this site again…. yay! Will be doing some revamping and posting on the regular here. If you don’t already, make sure to follow Sarnia Mom Source on Facebook because I do share a lot of local events and family activities on there.
Without further ado, here is what’s going on in Sarnia and the surrounding areas this weekend!
Saturday, September 9
- 9am – 5pm: Art in The Park
- 11am: Paw Patrol Craft, Activities & Storytime @ Coles Lambton Mall
- 11am: Cineplex Family Favourites Presentation ($2.99 admission!). Today’s Movie: Smurfs: The Lost Village
- 11am – 3pm: Trinity Anglican Fall Fair
- 11am – 10pm: Petrolia-Enniskillen Fall Fair
- 6pm – 8pm: Children’s Day at Hiawatha Horse Park
Sunday, September 10
- 12pm – 6pm: Petrolia-Enniskillen Fall Fair
- 1pm, 2pm, 3pm: Oil Museum of Canada – Historic Oil Field Horse-drawn Wagon Tours
- 1 -3pm: FREE Family Sundays @ JNAAG. This week’s project: Dazzle-Flage
- 1:45pm: Family Red Dot Tours @ JNAAG (NEW!)
- 2pm – 3pm: Battle of Britain Remembrance Ceremony @ Germain Park
Have a great weekend!
If you know of a FAMILY FRIENDLY event that is not already listed here, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below and I will add it!
Canatara Choo Choo runs from 11am – 4pm on the weekends!
You can also visit THIS POST for other budget friendly family fun ideas!