What a beautiful weekend to kick off the March break and it looks like the gorgeous weather is going to continue all week long! It should be perfect for bike riding, playing at the park, and blowing some winter stink off. Lucky!
If you’re still trying to figure out how to keep your kids occupied, rest assured there are plenty of activities in Sarnia-Lambton for all ages.
- In addition to their March Break Madness day camps, the YMCA have several drop-in programs available including the Play Zone, Energy Zone, and Family swim times. Lots of fun! View the YMCA March Break flyer for further details.
- The Sarnia Public Library has FREE drop in programs available each day including:
- Preschool Storytime (Ages 3-6) DROP-IN – 10:30 a.m. March 12,14,15,16. Enjoy stories, songs, movie and a craft.
- Lego Play DROP-IN – Between 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Saturday, March 10 & 17.
- Movie on the big screen in the library theatre DROP-IN – 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 13. Movie rated “G”.
- Playdough Break (Grades 1+) – 2:30-3:30 p.m. Thursday, March 15. Squeeze, mash, cut and pinch colourful playdough into your own imaginative creation.
- Free Family Movie Night in the library Theatre – DROP-IN: 7:00 p.m. March 12. Movie is rated G. For movie details, please contact the library.
- The Lawrence House art activities will run Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., for children ages six to 12. Each day has a new theme: Unreal Art, City Life, Everything Green, Down on the Farm, and Heads up. Cost is $35 per day, or $145 for the week. Call 519-337-0507 to register.
- Michael’s craft store is offering March Break kids camps and kids classes. The cost is $5 plus supplies. View the store event calendar for class schedules.
If you know of any other activities around the community please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am going to try to have all of these events loading into our Activities Calendar tomorrow!
Time to sleep…. zzZzzzZzz