Sorry I didn’t get this post out yesterday for the whole weekend. Remember, you can always check the Activities Calendar to view a list of the day’s events!
I am hibernating for the day. -34 wind chills are not my thing. My son is delighted to have a “lazy bum jammie day” any chance he gets so we’re all happy to be inside the warm house. For those of you willing to brave the extreme cold, there are a few things going on to make the rest of your Family Day long weekend fun!
Sunday, February 15
- 9:30 – 10:15am: Family Fun Time @ Central United Church (all welcome)
- 10:30am – 12pm: Parent and Tot Open Swim @ YMCA
- 12:50 – 1:40: Free Public Skating @ Greenwood Rec Centre Petrolia
- 1 – 3pm: Free Family Art Drop In @JNAAG (Today’s project: Drawing the Wind)
- 2 – 4pm: Movies in Victoria Hall. Doors open at 1pm. Today’s Movie: Despicable Me 2. Free popcorn from the Town of Petrolia!
Monday, February 16 (Family Day)
- 10am – 12pm: Parent and Tot Open Swim @ YMCA
- 11am – 12:45pm: Free Public Skating @ Greenwood Rec Centre Petrolia
- 11am – 5pm: Family Day Fun @ Lambton Mall
- 11am – 2:30pm: Family Fun Day in Courtright (must register for free bowling)
- 11am – 3pm: Family Day Fun in Petrolia
- 1pm – 4pm: Family Day Flags @JNAAG
Hope you all have a great day. Feel free to leave a comment below if I have missed anything and I will get your event added to this list!
You can also visit THIS POST for other budget friendly family fun ideas!